Monday, August 29, 2011

New Beginnings

Obviously I have taken a lot of time off from blogging. I needed a break after the huge amount of work that culminated into my thesis. This summer was great. I have not really been shooting except for jobs, and I got to spend relaxing days with my now 5 year old who will be starting kindergarten in a week!!

A lot has changed for me. I am now a photographer for Bella Baby Photography. Thats pretty awesome because I get to take pictures of newborns. :) I started my own business back in May, so Joy Malone Photography is official. Perhaps most importantly I am now an Adjunct Professor at St. John's University. With all of that, I will still do showings of my night work as much as possible. I am also in the beginning stages of planning my next fine art photography project.

As I begin this new chapter in my life and in my photography I promise to blog much much more!!



Should you be in the NY area on September 11th, 2011 stop by the opening reception to my show. Here is the press release: http://www.greenburghartsandculture.org/

Talk to you soon,
Joy :)


follow me on twitter
or
like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment